What does INR 1,000 mean to you?
- A quick dinner for two at a local favourite restaurant..
- A couple of cups of coffee and a muffin at a coffee shop..
- A couple of ice-cream sundaes..
- A glass of wine at a 5 star restaurant..
- A cab ride from home to airport..
- A kurta from FabIndia..
- A t-shirt bought in a mall..
- A week’s training sessions in The Quad..
- A marathon registration..
- A couple of tickets for a movie..
- A single ticket for a play in a theatre..
- A couple of Kindle books..
To an underprivileged child?
- An education for a year..
- A healthy life..
- An opportunity to break away from the life of manual labor..
- A year’s worth of smiles..
- A promise for a better life..
- A possibility of a dream come true..
- A reason to hope..
1,000 Rupees is all it takes to make a difference in a child’s life! On an average, it takes INR 1,000 to fund a child’s education through Vibha for a full academic year. It helps buy them books, provide teachers, build classrooms, bring doctors and provide safe shelters.
I request you to help build a brighter future for one child by donating INR 1,000 (or USD 15) to my fundraising campaign for Vibha.
I pledge to personally donate to Vibha a matching donation of INR 1,000 per donor for the first 100 donors on my campaign, i.e. upto a total of INR 1 Lakh.
Let us make a difference in a child’s life. One child at a time.